Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) and Nutrition Counseling Providing services virtually to clients throughout California.
Services may be provided to clients in other states depending on state regulations. Please contact me to inquire.
All services are provided virtually by video platform or phone. This allows you to receive the services you need in the comfort of your own home or during a break at school or work…and avoid hectic time-consuming commutes! I do request that you choose a space where you will have privacy throughout your session to ensure confidentiality and limited distractions. So, grab a cup of coffee or tea and let’s get started!
My role is to provide a space where you can safely share your story, talk about your experiences including fears and challenges, ask questions without fear of being judged, make mistakes, get messy, play with food, sit with and navigate feelings, explore perceptions and expectations, learn about your nutrition needs, receive caring feedback, and celebrate successes. It’s time to peel back the layers, discover your potential, and find confidence in feeding yourself and being in your body.
I use evidenced-based nutrition information combined with more than 20 years of work experience to support you in your journey.
- One-on-one nutrition therapy
- Thorough review of your medical and mental health history, labs, medical test results, etc.
- Exploration of your desired outcomes
- Discussion of past and current eating, hydration, and physical activity patterns
- Evaluation of current nutrition status
- Exploration of challenges, barriers, and successes
- Nutrition, hydration, physical activity guidance and goal setting
- Coordination of care with your team members (may include medical physician, psychiatrist, therapist/psychologist, personal trainer, etc.) and family members if appropriate
- Recommendations or suggestions for labs, medical tests, supplements/medications, referrals, etc.
Additional work often includes:
- Meal, snack, and grocery planning
- Eating exposures (virtually at home or at a restaurant of your choice)
- Mindful eating experientials
- Mindfulness, meditation, and grounding practices
- Food and mood journaling
How I Can Help You
Let’s do this!
- Break free from diet rules
- Feel more confident in your eating
- Move towards body acceptance
- Improve physical, mental, and cognitive health in the following areas:
- Blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar, digestive symptoms, etc.
- Energy, focus, concentration, sleep, etc.
- Mood, anxiety, depression, stress, etc.
Payment and Insurance
Fees for sessions are due at the time of service. Some insurance companies may reimburse you for the out-of-pocket expense. Upon your request and depending on the reason for your visit, a Superbill may be provided to you for insurance submission.
Please reach out for additional information.